Argyll Scott is partnering with an international pensions firm to look for a Quality Assurance Senior Manager for their expanding business.
- Implement a monitoring process to ensure business comply compliance with the regulatory requirements and fulfill regulatory obligation in its services to the relevant scheme providers
- Enhance the service quality to improve the customer experience of scheme members
- Monitor the services delivery and ensure quality commitment
- Conduct regular due diligence reviews on the scheme providers to ensure delivery of expected quality
- Review the remedial plans suggested by the providers and keep close monitoring on the deliverables and improvement actions
- Collaborate closely with the Risk Management Team on identifying potential risks and putting in place mitigation plans for addressing such risks.
- Over 5 years relevant experience in Pensions industry
- Extensive knowledge of Hong Kong MPF/ORSO system and the legislative requirements
- Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-driven, able to work on multi-tasks and meet work timelines
Please directly apply or email your CV to Karen Yung at kyung<@>argyllscott.com.hk with your current salary, expected salary and notice period for the opportunity.