A client of mine from a prestigious luxury MNC is looking Regional Assistant IT Infrastructure Manager. A permanent position. The IT Infrastructure of this role is on a hybrid model.
- To manage, operate as well as to maintain the IT Infrastructure for the business within the region - servers, network, storage, systems, VMs, public cloud providers etc.
- To oversee as well to Infrastructure Architecture are integrated and working smoothly between Public Cloud and On-premise Infrastructure
- To improvise and also maintain from a security perspective of Infrastructure - PKI, vulnerability management etc.
- To provide advice and consultation to other local entities on IT Infrastructure management and operations
- Manage external vendors relating to IT Infrastructure matters.
- Bachelor Degree with at least 4-6 years of working experience in IT Infrastructure Management, who has a previous technical hands on as a system administrator / infrastructure engineer predominantly in a Windows environment
- Candidates who has some experience in Linux servers as well has some sufficient experience in automation using scripting languages PowerShell, Bash etc. would be advantageous
- Good communication skills as the role requires to communicate often with various stakeholders
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.