* The Brand Manager delivery is responsible for building the Brand awareness through executing marketing strategies and plans for Franchise, Challenger and Partner brands within their respective markets. In partnership with the Marketing delivery team, the Brand Manager design is responsible for managing the brand portfolio to ensure Net Revenue and Profit targets are met or exceeded.
* Be the brand and consumer expert within the local market. Understand, and protect the brand DNA.
* Read and review global & local research for deeper consumer insight. If local research is needed partner with Design Marketing team to identify and execute.
* Execute operational marketing plans as provided by the Design team- Develop local plans for all distribution, pricing, advertising and promotion, media, (TV, Print, Social, and Digital), consumer and retail promotions, events, in-store, PR. Adapt Sales and presentation pitch decks provided by design team for local use.
* Manage any local QA requirements/needs for assigned brands.
* Be an effective partner with Key Account and Sales Teams to ensure that brand objectives are achieved. Communicate Brand, Product and Marketing information, and participate in the formulation of retailer plans to assist in maximisation of brand performance in Key Accounts. Present product and marketing plans to key customers as required in support of sales team.
* Manage the delivery of key brand events during the year - both Consumer events, and retail launches. Maximise retail participation/in store impact including feature wall and off-shelf requirements
* Regularly review brand performance within local market: Review account listings, and weekly Sell Through data. Take action as required.
* Manage local adn regional brand budgets.
* Brief local Agencies on Media and PR needs, POS, planogramming and ensure implementation of these. Participate in Media Post Analysis and Competitive Analysis reviews. Take action as required.
* In partnership with the digital team, manage the development of local websites where appropriate, based on Global template with local translations/adaptations as needed
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.