Our client, who comes from a MNC Financial Services firm is looking for individuals who have experience in implementing network & email security solutions into a multi-cloud environment. The role is a permanent position.
- To deploy / implement infrastructure security solutions into a multi-cloud environment
- To provide network / email security solutions, as well as to set and drive security objectives and policies across other regions
- Drive security governance around Office 365 services
- Identify gaps and enhance its existing solutions and policies whenever its necessary
- To be a point of contact when it comes to infra / cloud security matters
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with at least 4-6 years of working experience in an enterprise / large corporate company focusing on IT Security
- Solid understanding on areas within Network & Email security, ideally in a cloud environment
- Experience in delivering security projects
- Candidates who have some knowledge / experience in automation scripting languages such as bash, python etc. would be a plus
- Good stakeholder management - the role requires to work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.