With globally and instantly recognised house codes, a luxury brand client is looking for a Regional Digital Business Manager to join its regional office based in Singapore.
The visionary maison has reinterpreted and modernised many of its heritage archives, staying ahead and compelling in its own times. In tandem, it is also constantly making disruptions and innovations for what the future may hold. It has now set ambitious sights for the digital commerce landscape in this region.
Leading the team, the Regional Digital Business Manager will develop and drive end-to-end of the digital commercial strategies and activations to achieve the digital business sales targets, at the same time, ensure full expressions of the codes of the house. This role will report into the Head of Digital and manage the regional business.
- Own and drive end-to-end commercial strategies and programmes to achieving digital business targets
- Plan creative activations with close business partnering with various internal functions (including Marketing Communications, Merchandising, Client Experience) to generate traffic to online ecommerce sites
- Oversee the product assortment ranging, digital visual merchandising, and content copy, ensuring the best expressions of the Codes of the House
- Work with Insights and Analytics team to build strategies and actions to grow the ecommerce levers and metrics
- Support digital business models evolutions and new markets expansions
- Stay on top of digital consumer behaviours and trends, and competitors' activities
- 7+ years of digital commercial experience and accountable for digital business sales targets
- Comes from retail-led background, eg luxury fashion, timepieces and jewellery, beauty and personal care, sports, footwear
- Entrepreneurial and driven personality to take on ambitious plans and ambiguous situations
- A collaborative team player and team leader
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421