A global luxury client is looking for a dynamic Regional Ecommerce Manager to join its regional office in Singapore.
Reporting to the General Manager, this single-contributor role will enable you to own the P/L of its ecommerce business, drive full operations responsibilities and to enable a seamless shopping experience online and offline. You will have high interface frequencies across dynamic stakeholders regionally and globally.
- Develop and achieve sales forecast and deliver budget presentation and business review
- Define and develop the ecommerce merchandising strategies, including but not limited to catalogue activation/deactivation, gift selection and markdown
- Analyze all ecommerce transaction and site and recommend improvements to enhance customer experience and assist all external partners and provide support to all associate activities and monitor all site issues and assist in resolution of same. For example, review the security of checkout pages and payment procedures
- Prepare reports and maintain track of all activities on websites, perform tests and assist in all website conversation and recommend improvements in strategies to increase customer retention and design site content.
- Partner with local retail stores for a seamless online and offline customer journey and experience
- 5+ years of regional ecommerce operations and management experience
- Experienced with reputable fashion marketplaces
- Collaborative team player with go-getter personality and able to work across different time zones
- Strong affinity and appreciation for luxury
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421