About Our Client
Our client is a renowned FMCG company with regional office based in Bangkok. They are now looking for a Regional Financial & Reporting Analyst to take care of 8 business units across SEA & ANZ.
In this role, you will be reporting to Regional Financial Controller sitting in Australia and work closely with site financial controllers to support with consolidating forecasting and reporting activities. You will get an overview of regional P&L and utilize your soft skills dealing with international stakeholders of different levels of seniority.
- Leads the process timeline, management and global consolidation of the AOP, strategic and operational planning, forecasting, strategic projects and monthly/quarterly/annual results.
- Maintain and further evolve a complex financial model that governs the company's operating plan and long-range projections including detailed analysis to support those projections.
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies across the regional support functions.
- Provide in-depth analysis of risk and opportunities, sales performance, pricing trends and business direction with more direct focus on one or more of the Regional business segments.
- Identify trends and analyze key metrics and presents findings to Director, Global FP&A and other members of senior management.
- Partner with the executive management to develop and refine key assumptions for corporate expenses and capital expenditures.
- Establish strong relationships with the regional FP&A and Controlling teams to ensure transparency and timely reporting.
- Work with the Finance Leadership Team to refine the monthly financial reporting package and lead the execution of this important monthly deliverable for Finance.
- Develop and/or mentor one or more financial analysts.
- Partner with key stakeholders to solicit feedback to develop and implement step level improvements to enhance efficiency and productivity of reporting.
- Identify and implement improvements to monthly/quarterly variance analysis of results against the AOP and close visibility gap.
- Improve on tools utilized by site management to run business; Recommend and implement corrective actions.
- Ensures smooth execution of monthly Operations Review presentations.
- Support the financial assessment, presentation and approval process for large, multi-departmental projects.
- Manage and refine the development and execution of monthly and quarterly presentations focused on the operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (advanced degree, MBA, or CPA preferred).
- 5+ years of related experience with in a complex, matrixed, global organization.
- International work experience is a plus
- Previous experience in a FMCG highly preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to influence at all levels and the ability to build credibility with a wide variety of leaders, peers, and direct reports.
- Ability and experience working in a self-directed, proactive, results-oriented environment
- Ability to work under pressure and balance the need for the team to deliver results in the short term while investing and developing the longer-term vision
- Direct SAP experience is a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.