About Our Client
Our client is a global leading health care manufacturing company with plants in 8 locations globally. They are now looking for a Regional Financial Controller who will be taking care of plants across Asia Pacific, South. You will working closely with APAC Finance Director and have a team of 10 reporting to you.
As a Regional Finance Controller, you will be working on plant related performance matters and supporting the APAC Finance Director on continuous improvement projects on each responsible plant. This position refers to talents in manufacturing Finance who aspire for leading teams and key processes and want to grow into the next level. For talented candidates, the company provides career opportunities within plants and a whole division.
You will work within the finance team in Pathumtani Plant (Bangkradi) and will engage with plant managers and leadership team. There will be frequent interactions with colleagues from other departments, especially from production and interactions with other plants across APAC regional.
- Leading monthly closing processes in Controlling and Accounting (Forecast, KPI's)
- Develop and coordinate business profit plans
- Providing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and the interpretation of such including variance analysis and cost control reporting and recommendations
- Managing budgets cross-functional
- Conducting cross-functional reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and continuous improvement
- Act as a true business partner advising on financial implications of strategies
- Evaluate and approve capital appropriation requests prior to region/division approval. Monitor and report purchase commitments and spending for all capital programs
- Maintain a documented system of accounting, controlling and treasury policies and internal controls that safeguards company assets and provides integrity and propriety of financial transactions and activities. Compliance with corporate policies and SOX requirements.
- Undertakes ad hoc projects as assigned by plant manager
- Liaising with auditors to ensure alignment with legal requirements regarding statutory statements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (or higher),
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in FP&A with prior experience in costing, ideally with strong manufacturing controlling background
- Regional exposure or experience managing plants in other location is desirable
- Understanding of Financial transactions (P&L, Balance Sheet)
- General MS office skills, advanced level in Excel
- Good analytical skills and business acumen
- SAP FICO knowledge preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills - both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and presentations to management
- Fluent in English and native speaker of Thai
What's the Offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic and collaborative teams
- Great promotional opportunities - encouragement of internal promotion
- Excellent working environment and culture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.