About Our Client
Our client is a well-established and renowned global packaging manufacturing and trading leader. They are now looking for a Regional FP&A Manager to drive financial target achievements within APAC South Region.
In this role, you will sit as a regional business controller, working with a team of financial analysts with the goal of supporting the entities around APAC South to drive its financial performance in the most effective ways.
- Responsible for the strategic financial controlling (financial planning and analysis) and support for other departments
- Provide proactive analysis of business operations and recommendations for improving the business; analyze monthly financial statements and prepare and distribute monthly financial package to the management and Business Unit Finance Director including KPIs (including cost optimization, personnel and machine utilization, usage of material), P&L's / accruals
- Responsible for regular forecasting
- Prepare planning reports and necessary reporting to improve forecasting and analysis of the business. Presentation of plan to management in conjunction with Group Finance Director APAC in Shanghai and site Accounting Managers
- Provide detailed financial analysis to other team leads on various cost categories and vendor accounts to ensure that costs are in control and spending visibility is provided
- Be a proactive partner to other team leads in identifying areas of cost savings and profit improvement plans
- Assure required internal controls are in place
- Financial support of large proposals
- Ongoing financial controlling of large projects - pre and post calculation of profit and loss
- Evaluate current financial systems and provide suggestions for improvement or change
- Special projects as assigned by Management.
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant area, with MBA could be a plus
- 10+ years of relevant financial or accounting experience required; previous experience from an manufacturing or industrial service/construction service company
- Demonstrate a strong competency of operational planning and FP&A
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of data structure and data analytics along with the ability to work with business units and IT to ensure adequate design of systems and reporting needs.
- Demonstrated background in driving process improvement
- Big4 Audit background is most desirable, CPA is a plus
- ERP systems experience, SAP preferred
- Strong command of English
Your application process through Argyll Scott will be conducted in English and you are required to meet with the recruitment representative for a prescreen via MS Teams before procceeding.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.