A Multinational FMCG is currently looking for Regional HR Business Partner to deliver the people strategy for the various function.
- Develop and deliver on annual People Strategy for the relevant Function/s Partnered.
- Lead Engagement, Succession, Capability, Organisational Design, and Change projects across the Function/s partnered in Conjunction with the Executive.
- Lead resourcing initiatives for direct reports of Chiefs in conjunction with the broader team
- Act As a Lead and/ or SME on relevant People / Business projects as required from time to time
- Strong trusted Advisor and Coach to the relevant Executive and Leadership team, peers and broader People team.
- Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to People Business Partners to help them be the best they can be.
- Support TA specialist with talent pooling, pipelining and recruitment forecasting
- Partner with the relevant Executive and Finance to deliver on workforce planning.
- Provide input into People Strategy decisions, and deploy initiatives across Function/s partnered on behalf of the People team.
- Support delivery of annual people processes in conjunction with the broader People Team.
- Act as an advocate for the organisation culture within the business.
- Champion safety and wellbeing across the organisation.
- Any other accountabilities as required or assigned from time to time aligned to competence, development plan and/or business needs.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in HR, where experience in people management would be advantageous.
- Experience in asset management (including real estate)/ investment/ funds management/ private equity industry with large established corporations preferred.
- Good understanding of the abovementioned industry, related organizations, business
- processes and functions preferred.
- Good knowledge of end-to-end HR operations and related documentation, and good
- understanding of manpower regulations and statutory requirements.
- Strong communication, influencing, interpersonal, and stakeholder management skills.
- Effective people leadership experience in a matrix organisation
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770