About our client
Our partner is a MNC medical device manufacturer. Currently, they are looking for Regional HSE Manager to lead their safety team at the plant in Rayong.
- The role involves providing support to the Region Management, Country Managers, Business Unit Leaders and EHS teams with regards to environment protection, occupational health and safety, and loss prevention.
- This includes developing and adapting programs to identify and control EHS risks, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and Group standards, and coordinating EHS representatives across the region.
- The job also involves assessing EHS policies and targets, conducting accident and incident investigations, and leading the development of the EHS network.
- The role requires collaboration with other functional leaders to ensure EHS requirements are taken into account within their respective scopes.
- The job also involves benchmarking with other corporations and participating in international committees where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational, Safety and Health and Environmental Sciences or equivalent, with a strong understanding of engineering or a Masters in Occupational Safety and Health.
- Minimum over 15 years of experience in safety management, with at least 5+ years in a leadership role in a high-risk industry in manufacturers
- Thorough understanding of root cause analysis and accident investigation procedures and working knowledge of international EHS standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills, with proficiency in English
- Technical knowledge: understanding of hazardous chemicals and the equipment and processes, technology, fire alarms, and security systems used in the workplace to identify potential hazards and make changes if necessary.
- Strong leadership & problem solving skills
- Thai candidates only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.