An innovative fashion retail client with global footprints is looking a Regional Indirect Procurement Lead to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Global Procurement Head, you will be responsible for the setting up effective indirect procurement processes across the dynamic SEA and Oceania regions, driving collaborative efforts across numerous stakeholders.
The indirect categories would include but not limited to travel, facilities, corporate, supply chain/logistics, marketing & communications, and professional services.
- Create and implement regional indirect procurement strategies that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges in the business across the regions
- Evaluate and select reliable suppliers and vendors; build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers, whilst in tandem achieve advantageous procurement terms
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management (RFP), negotiation and preparation of contracts
- Control the procurement budget and promote a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Present periodic reporting for management on purchasing, controls and processes and evaluate ROI
- 8+ years of Procurement Manager's experience with multiple Asian countries' responsibilities
- Experienced with change management or transformation will be advantageous
- Thrive in single contributor role with superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Degree and above in Business Administration, Logistics, or similar relevant fields
- In-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421