A client of mine that comes from a well reputable Global Financial firm is expanding their headcount and is looking for individuals who are experience in IT Audit / Risk in the area of Cloud, Infrastructure, DevOps, Cyber Security. This is a permanent position and will be covering at the regional level.
- Perform Technology / IT Audit work internally within entities that is related to the holding / group business within the organization
- Provide support to the senior management on constructing a risk / audit plan in the organization
- Assist the senior management group in providing improvisations of processes that meets the company's requirement
- An expert within the area of either Infrastructure, DevOps, Cloud, Security) as the role needs to be familiar with its relevant tools and its emerging technologies in order to support other auditors within the team.
- To construct a IT Audit plan for the business
- Bachelor's degree with around 3-8 years of working experience in IT Audit / Technology Audit / Tech Risk within Banking or Financial Institution field (Fintech, Digibank, Insurance, Banks, Asset Management etc)
- Candidates who perform audit / risk within the scope such as Infrastructure, Security, Cloud, DevOps or any IT operations would be advantageous
- Certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CCSP or equivalent would be advantageous
- Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, as the role requires to work closely with other regions / business units.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.