Our client is within the Property business is looking for a Senior Regional Security Consultant. This is a permanent role and a new headcount as the business is expanding and this role will be covering Cyber Security work across the APAC region.
- A broad experience in Cyber / IT Security - Governance, Risk and Compliance, developing security frameworks, policies, procedures, guidelines, Data Protection such as PDPA, GDPR, conducting security awareness to end-users in the organization.
- Front Audit regarding about IT / Cyber Security related topics.
- Some experience in VAPT - identifying security flaws after patching and to remediate systems from a server and network perspective.
- Some experience in Incident Response and Security Risk,.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role require to work with various stakeholders.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.