Our client is a leading manufacturer of raw ingredients. They are currently expanding and is looking for a capable KAM to cover the SEA Region. Ideally this person will have to cover the pharmaceutical sector.
- Manage strategic/key account, i.e. team up with relevant stakeholders to optimize outcome of accounts
- Identify market, customer trends and competitor activities relevant to achieving sales targets and shaping of the future of the industry
- Provide input to business portfolio strategy, regional growth plans and other planning processes
- Attend to all commercial and minor technical issues of the customers. Liaise with the technical services people when necessary.
- Develop multi-layer sales and technical relationships within account and develop/maintain power map to understand decision power distribution
- B.Sc. degree (preferably Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chem Eng, Mech Eng, Food Science)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant job experience, strong sales and technical background in F&B related industry
- Ability to travel Monday through Friday, with occasional weekend travels
- Confidence and gravitas - should be comfortable dealing with management and C-Suite level
- Sufficient technical understanding of basic processes in F&B industries
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.