Our client is a globally recognised brand. Due to continued growth across the region an exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Legal Counsel to join their growth story. Working as part of a commercially focused legal team, this role will work alongside senior business leaders and play an essential part in the success of this global brand across a number of territories
The role will include:
* Providing legal advice on a diverse range of matters across the regional group of businesses.
* Working autonomously and owning key business stakeholder relationships across the entire group.
* Assisting in the development of the legal intellectual capital in the business and collaborating with other members of the (future) legal team and executive team to develop and deliver key legal function outcomes.
* Developing relationships, processes and procedures to provide efficient and effective legal services to the business through the identification and management of risk.
* Assisting with and/or managing the review, drafting, and negotiating of a range of general commercial agreements
* Assisting with and/or managing the review, drafting, and negotiating of Sale/Purchase of Business agreements as part of the M&A program
* Advising the business in relation to a diverse range of legal issues, including privacy, general contracts, consumer and competition, technology and intellectual property matters.
* Managing and supervising external legal providers.
* Between 8-15 years' in-house experience, with exposure to and experience in a range of corporate/commercial and technology matters.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and varied tasks, including excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a broader team.
* Experience with commercial advisory, technology and regional compliance will be viewed favourably.
* A 'common-sense' approach when handling legal matters that balances legal requirements with commercial considerations.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and an ability to manage a variety of stakeholders.
* Experience of working in a consumer, retail or ecommerce brand would be highly regarded
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347