About Client - Our client is well-established globally who is highly respected in the FMCG industry with over 100 years of expertise with over 25,000 employees.
The role: They are looking for a Marketing Director to cover Middle East and North Africa region. The role involves leading the total marketing agenda across the region as a key part of the senior leadership team. This person will be helping drive transformation across the business.
· Lead and influence overall transformation of the marketing team working closely with key stakeholders.
· Develop and implement marketing strategy for ME specifically for GCC region to develop business goals
· Build a pipeline and increase percentage of net sales from first on shelf materials and innovation
· Create innovative ideas to develop the brand to engage a connection with consumers
· Maintain excellent communication with the group and regional marketing and brand colleagues to optimise broader marketing initiatives
· Excellent leadership profile
· Self-reliant and collaborative
· Experience in balancing strategic and operational marketing
· Be part of exciting transformation and at the heart of digitalization in the company
· Developing and Implementing business plans
Please note a signed NDA will be required prior to any discussion
Due to volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to suitable candidates