A global lifestyle activewear company is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Regional Marketing Manager to join their Hong Kong office. You will be responsible for all Marketing related initiatives in the Asia Pacific region, bundling, steering, supporting and controlling the local functional counterparts.
- Support and deliver global marketing strategy to the markets in the aspects of brand, retail, and digital marketing
- Translate company marketing vision and strategy to regional/country-specific goals and operational business targets and proactively developing marketing strategy with HQ marketing team for Asia
- Manage and review marketing campaigns, advertising and PR activities across the region
- Manage, lead and take ownership for all marketing teams ensuring that all team members have the knowledge and practical skills required to achieve marketing excellence
- Analyze market landscape and consumer insights to identify business opportunity
- Degree in marketing/ public relations/ communications or equivalent
- 5-8 years' experience in marketing or public relations for Sports/Outdoor/Fashion/Apparel industry, FMCG or Marketing PR agency experience will also take into consideration
- Good knowledge of general marketing communications, brand marketing, retail marketing, digital marketing (multichannel marketing) and its implementation in different Asian markets
- Experience in developing marketing / media strategies and rolling-out marketing plans in Asian countries
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.