Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for an Regional Merchandising Manager to join their Hong Kong operation.
- Oversee the whole merchandising process include OTB planning
- Plan, review and monitor budgets, sales performance and business trends
- Manage merchandise distribution, stock allocation and replenishment
- Attend buy trips per season to manage all merchandise selection duties
- Review seasonal business with senior management
- Bachelor degree in Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of hands on merchandising experience in the luxury fashion field - preferably in RTW (Assistant Manager title for less experience professional)
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Dynamic individuals with strong passion in fashion
- Strong fashion sense with leadership and willing to take on new challenges
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.