Our client, one of Hong Kong's fast growing global technology developer is looking for a Regional Senior Accountant. He / She will be responsible to support the CFO and Financial Controller in carrying out the responsibilities of the finance and accounting department.
- Perform monthly inter-company reconciliations
- Prepare/maintain supporting balance sheet schedules
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
- Generate and analyse financial data to explain actual to budget variances and work with departments onbudget control
- Coach subordinates on accounting matters
- A bachelor's degree in accounting. Candidate must be a CPA with audit experience, preferably from big4 or 2nd tier audit firm
- Cantonese and Fluency in English is mandatory - candidate must have the ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation, both verbally and written, in English.
- Candidate should understand the "big picture" of the tasks assigned of him/her paying attention to materiality
- Candidate will have 5 - 6 years of public accounting experience
If you are a self-motivated Accounting & Finance professional with a passion for Fintech, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Ray Cheng at rcheng@ argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5054 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com