Our client is one of the most recognized high growth Luxury Retails, one of the most leading global brands. They are looking for a dynamic Senior HRBP to join its regional based HQ in Singapore. This role will build a strong partnership that aligns global HR deliverables with key commercial strategic deliverables.
As an advisor on People strategy, Business Partnering & Operation. HR Strategy & Workforce Planning this individual will proactively engage and counsel senior business leaders on talent issues and priorities; organizational effectiveness, change management, inclusion and diversity, as well as employee engagement and culture; shaping people goals and developing initiatives that will enable delivery of business agenda. We are looking for an individual who is familiar with matrix environment and working collaboratively with HR Centre of Expertise and operation teams to drive the full range of HR programs and solutions as a true partner.
- Degree qualified with minimum 10 years' experience in a HR Business Partner role or with full spectrum of human resource functions.
- Excellent cross-team collaboration and strong influencing & communication skills within different stakeholders
- Expertise in employment law, employee relations, organizational development, and organizational planning preferred
- Have good analytical and evaluation skills to provide recommendations in complex situations and/or environments.
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous deliverables, and to work in a demanding environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Tharnthip Luechaikam at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.