Our client is a fast growing Global Digital Market Place, looking to hiring a Senior Marketing Manager for their North Asia market. Ideal candidate should have 7 - 10 years of experience in marketing in North Asia region (Taiwan, Korea, HK), and have team management experience .
- Lead marketing campaigns in APAC markets that grow our brand awareness, benefits, and serve the company's bottom-line.
- Support, foster and develop a team of marketers in becoming impact-driven, creative and high performing marketers
- Support the execution of Global marketing calendars, roadmaps and campaigns to ensure they are locally relevant across our markets in APAC.
- Measure, report and generate insights off our campaigns run in the APAC markets to inform both Global and Regional marketing decisions.
- Feed requirements, needs and asks into product roadmaps that support our Marketing goals across all channels, including Paid, Organic, Brand and Lifecycle marketing.
- Focus on customer experience in our APAC markets and feed back in the customer voice to support Global Product, Marketing, and Commercial decisions.
Skills And Experience
- 7 - 10 years of Marketing experience, with specific experience in high growth tech companies a plus
- Min 2 years of team management experience
- Extensive North Asia marketing experience
- Strong working knowledge across broad marketing channels to support acquisition and retention goals
- Strong analytical abilities and commercial predisposition
- Proven track of creating campaigns that drive business impact
- Experience interpreting data to inform marketing decisions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.