Exciting opportunity with a fast-growing Internet company seeking a Total reward Manager to be part of the growing team. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and administering all the total rewards and benefits policies for the South East Asia region.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and administering all the total rewards policies for the South East Asia region, discussing with HQ as well as external benchmarking exercises to ensure our total reward principles have relevance and are competitive in the market
- Benefits design, review, and management for the South East Asia region, coming up with localized programs targeting employee life milestones, mental health, insurance, and annual leave while ensuring there is fundamental alignment across the region
- Partner closely with the various business group, to understand pre-existing compensation philosophies, to challenge when necessary to ensure relevance to the highly competitive market today.
- Provide advice for global job grading projects via a South East Asian market perspective to build a more robust job grading system
- Serve as a subject expert on all C&B-related matters and act as the point of contact for any queries
- Partner with country HR and legal teams to keep abreast of legislative changes to ensure compliance between organization offering and local regulations
- Support Workday implementation from a Total Reward perspective and look into fine-tuning system capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related fields;
- 8 years of experience managing total rewards, compensation & benefits in an in-house and/or consultancy environment
- Hands-on experience running end-to-end market benchmarking of salaries and ability to marry data with actual situations on the ground
- Enjoys working with large sets of data, is meticulous and detail-oriented
- Self-driven, conscientious, strong adaptable, and fast learner;
- Ability to work in a highly complex matrixed organization and in a start-up environment
- Previous experience within the Tech & Startup sector will be highly sought after
- Ability to communicate bilingually in English and Mandarin to work with both international stakeholders and China HQ-based teammates.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770