SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop customer /category 4P strategy and tactics in line with respective heads of national key accounts and building on global 4P strategy
- Manage trade marketing budget and define category trade marketing KPIs
- Translate brand marketing actions into customer marketing actions
- Contribute to category marketing plans with customer and category analysis and promotional strategy; key contact for brand marketing teams
- Continuous analysis of customer position, working together with National Account Managers to recommend in-store action aimed at strengthening the position within categories
- Implement category strategies and vision across customers; lead and support the implementing of the promotional strategy across customers, in line with brand priorities and media plans
- Performs ongoing ROI analysis across a broad range of activities to guide effective commercial outcomes and support trade spend optimisation objectives.
- Conducts intensive Financial Modelling to support decision process e.g. Ranging, Promotion.
- Develops 'Go To Market" strategies for all category reviews with major retailers.
- Contributes to forecast accuracy via timely and accurate input into forecasting process.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE…
- Prior trade marketing experience with a blue chip consumer goods company of at least four years, and preferably additional functional experience in either: Sales/Key Account function working with key international retailers, or brand marketing.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing and customers and internal teams.
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral (in English).
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues.
Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.