Salary: Up to 90 K per month
*** This position is for Thai candidates only. ***
About our client
Our partner is a leading global medical company. They are famous for being one of the top innovative medical device company with ambition to be number one in the market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced RA specialist to maximize their RA team.
* In charge of product registration (Medical devices) and other regulatory approvals such as submissions, license renewal and annual registrations and reports.
* Follow up & evaluate changes of products such as labeling, manufacturing, specifications, etc. for regulatory compliance.
* Observe, gauge, and report medical devices (and drug, if any) problems in complying with regulatory agencies and company's policy.
* Ensure that the regulatory tracking/ control systems are well-updated according to the trends
* Cooperate with the supply chain department when it comes to imported products
* Work with regulatory agencies on assigned tasks.
* Over 3-5 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device registration)
* Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or related fields
* Experience in Medical Device registration is a must
* English proficiency in communicable level
* Thai nationality ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.