Our client is the world's leading retail brand who is looking for talent with a solid experience in retail sales management to join their team as a Retail Manager
Your mission is to ensure that client's product offering is aligned with the market needs. You will be an expert in managing brand's product appearance and supply in various stores throughout their designated area. You must be strong in Retail strategy to be able to drive business to achieve high growth.
- Working closely with GM and global team to create retail strategy and develop brand products
- Manage and drive retail KPIs- conversions, traffic, basket and other to elevate store and staff performance
- Able to analysis sales, conversion and basket size and come with right recommendation in each channel
- Monitor sale targets of each branch closely and ensure that targets are met and feedback the team for prompt reaction toward our competitors
- Manage, control and analysis commission and incentive scheme
- Able to analyze sales figures - reporting growth, expansion, and change in markets
- Understand trends and market update and competitors
- Thai nationality ONLY
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10 years' experience in Fashion Retail or Beauty & Healthcare industry
- Must have commercial mindset and strong in retail sales strategies.
- Business vision and knowledge of market / retail
- Good product sensitivity
- Strong in Business Planning & Analysis
- Excellent communication both Thai and English
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: email@example.com for more details or call to K. Thanita at 065 - 423 9193
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.