- Lead and drive company revenue to achieve targets, growth and gain market share of total upcountry stores.
- Sales forecast, manage budget, manpower and operational plan.
- Formulate retail sales strategy and develop sales plan aligned with activity grid and company goals.
- Collaborate & Ensure alignment of business direction between BA team and overall marketing, shopper market & sales strategy.
- Analyze sales and market intelligence to keep update and have a plan to meet company's goal.
- Lead Agency & BA team to meet KPI, including uplift all BT to be professional skin consultant.
- Analyze consumer and develop sales plan to achieve their sales off take target with aligned sales and marketing strategy and ensure all activities comply with company code of conduct.
- Monitor market trend through personal contact with consumer and competitors' activity to develop and recommend marketing & sales operation and strategy plan.
- Create and conduct sales activities, develop partnership program with key customer to build long term businesses together.
- Develop new business opportunities with Supervisor, store manager or pharmacist.
- Effective allocated sales budget, all resource, promotion to ensure maximize return business and achieve recommended sales target.
- Lead BT team to achieve sales off take target by maximizing all resources, coach and develop BT coach through market visit.
- Collaborate with sales team, SCM and training team in order to coordinate and develop training plan, including uplift all BT to be professional skin consultant.
- Take lead in the recruitment, BT selection, training plan for BT, probation evaluation and suggest for the effective BT sales force, retain BT high performance.
- Set and communicate clear and specific performance goal and objective to BT team.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical science, Medical related science will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 year in sales and people management such as PC or BA.
- Experience in FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Personal care, Cosmetic and Beauty would be a plus.
- Team player, Strategic thinking, presentation and sales analysis skills.
- Holding Drivers License and able to travel to other provinces.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills both Thai and English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.