Senior Project Manager (IT) - Banking - $140k Per Month - 12 month rolling contract
A global banking group are currently looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to lead a change project at the regional level reporting to the global director.
- Project Management, Work with stakeholders to agree project/programme strategy and objectives. Create detailed project and programme plans taking into account time and resource constraints.
- Provide leading edge IT solutions to support critical Financial and Middle Office business functions.
- Ensure all technology deliveries and outputs are completed according to plan
- Resource planning/forecasting and monitoring
- Apply Agile and Devops in project implementation
- Knowledge of Regulatory/Financial Reporting/Accounting and their application to Investment Banking business.
- 8+ years solid Project/Programme management
- Computer Science / Software Engineering background
- Solid investment banking experience
- Suitable Project Management qualifications
- Experience with RDMS / Oracle, Sybase or SQL Server SQL / Cloud Based technologies
This is a 12 month rolling contract that is renewable on a multi year project.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.