Title : Safety Manager
Global Multi-site manufacturer , well known in the health care industry
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation software.
- Mainly focus on SAFETY
- Work closely to Global safety fucntion
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies.
- Conduct daily and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
- Write, implement, and manage HSE Programs, Policies and Procedures
- Perform facility HSE Inspections including to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE
- Ability to oversee Hazardous Waste Storage area and ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labelling, containment, proper disposal, documentation, etc.
- Oversee Behavior Based / Observation Safety Programs.
- Ability to oversee Safety Incentive Programs.
- Assist in administering and maintaining compliance programs within capital expenditure
The ideal candidate will:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- NEBOSH / Occupational, Health & Safety
- Between 8-15 years' experience within similar role
- Previous experience with compliance and governance within Environmental Safety
- Well experience with the manufacturing plant
- Must be fluent in Thai and English
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.