- Business partnering role
- HK market focused
- B2B market
Our client is one of the biggest players in the financial services sector. To support the growth of business, they are looking for a strong calibre candidate to join their sales & operations organization to help drive and fuel business development.
You will be working as part of the Global Sales & Operations organization, partnering closely with one of the business lines in Hong Kong. You will drive end to end delivery from developing market research and utilizing market insights on driving plans and sales plans. You will supper the sales team on client research, creating product and sales collaterals, execute sales campaigns and drive client engagement on different touch points. You will also assist in delivering training to the business to enable development of a customer centric organization culture. You will conduct regular reporting on progress and identify areas for continues improvements.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant discipline
- At least 8 year's experience on a B2B sales operations capacity from banking, insurance or financial services industry
- Highly collaborative and strong stakeholder's management skills
- Logical thinking, strategic mindsets and proactive personality
- Self starter, proactive, independent with the ability to navigate ambiguity
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.