Headquarted in Kuala Lumpur, the client has standalone stores in top retail capitals around the world including London, HK, Singapore, Beijing, Melbourne and Sydney.
As the public face of the company the Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. The successful Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Sales Associate Requirements:
- An Associate's degree or high school diploma.
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
Culture and Values:
Friendly environment with group of colleagues with the heart to share their expertise.
Employees benefit from a wide range of resources designed to enhance workplace experience.
* Attractive social package
* International mobility
* Extensive training
* Career development
* Performance based rewards
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.