Sales Manager - Chemicals/ Packaging - 100,000 THB PER MONTH + Car + Bonus + Provident fund
*This position is open for Thai nationality only*
Report to: General Manager
Our client is a multinational company in the packaging industry. It provides sustainable packaging solutions for transport and store products safely such as chemicals, hazardous goods.
- Focus on the development of new projects
- To achieve greater market penetration across Thailand by achieving & exceeding agreed sales targets, through existing sales channels and development of new customers
- To represent the company in the regional market in a professional and ethical manner
- To gain respect in the general market place for our firm as the supplier of choice for quality packaging solutions
- To gain knowledge and understanding of developments in the industrial packaging market in the designated region, including the activities of our competitors, to better achieve sustainable sales growth
- Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with customers and to identify market trends, needs and opportunities and translate them into business
- Work in accordance with company Safety, Health & Environment procedure.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical/ Packaging or related fields
- At least 5-year experience of sales, preferably in Packaging, Chemicals, Petrochemicals or Lubricants industry
- Good communication in English (Speaking & Writing)
- A results-oriented, responsible & self-driven person
- Mature personality, teamwork, positive attitude, self-disciplined, communication, motivation, and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and competitive environment
- Computer skills, especially relating to MS Office
- Home base office, and work at Rayong Plant from time to time
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 02-107-2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.