Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Cutover Lead-SAP project. This role will responsible for leading and manages the business cutover plans for migration of client agencies onto the organisation's technology systems, and formulate business interim processes to support the business in meeting their objectives.
- Define, develop and implement cutover plans for the migration of client agencies to the organisation's technology systems to support harmonisation of organisational data and information
- Contribute to the development of the technical cutover schedules and plans to ensure they align to business cutover plans and meet business objectives
- Plan, design, develop and implement new and innovative applications to solve business problems and optimise business outcomes
- Design, prototype, and deliver Application Programming Interfaces and applications in varied deployment models (including cloud-based, on-premise or hybrid), to meet project needs including cost-efficiency, competitive offering, and agility to meet business needs
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of relevant issues, insights, practices and opportunities to identify and make recommendations for new business opportunities
- Provide technical leadership to developer team members on projects to support and facilitate agile project delivery and ensure timely service delivery and cost effectiveness
- Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met
- Lead and connect all parties involved in the cutover activities including business managers, project managers and project team/s, to ensure the creation of integrated solutions and plans meet organisational change management guidelines and priorities
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities
- Managing complex and sensitive consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests
- Identifying interdependencies and balancing competing demands to ensure project objectives are achieved and governance and reporting requirements are met
- Fluent Both in Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.