Argyll Scott is helping Global Company based in UK looking for SAP Deployment Lead . This role will responsible to support the SAP Market / Site Lead to drive a deployment of the SAP Programme. They will provide advice and guidance for the day to day project deployment activity undertaken by the site team to support the readiness of the business to receive the global template. The Deployment Lead will provide the key linkage between the central programme and Market / Site deployment teams, and also work closely with our System Integrator partners.
- Creation of the deployment Project Initiation Document (PID) together with the SAP Market / Site Lead. This will formalise the scope, plan, budget, resources etc. for the site deployment.
- Develop/maintain local implementation plan ensure alignment with programme plan.
- Develop/maintain local resource plan, support the Market / Site Lead in requests for resource.
- Ensure that Market / Site and Programme resource levels / quality are appropriate to support delivery of the deployment plan. Reporting to the programme where variances are identified.
- Manage delivery of budgeted cost elements allocated to the SAP Deployment Lead by the SAP Delivery Director.
- Track progress against plan, ensuring that the site team provide timely updates to enable actionable status reporting to the programme and site steering group.
- Ensure the SAP Market / Site Lead understands how to apply Programme standards for RAID management and reporting.
- Advise Market / Site Lead on all activities on the critical path for implementation (ie in the local implementation plan), including resources required for specific activities.
- Support the SAP Market / Site lead track key elements of site readiness and resolve issues.
- Ensure the local team and the SAP Market / Site Lead understand activities to be performed by the market / site using One Step Ahead workshops etc. Arranging for additional communication / education upon the deployment approach as required.
- Highlight to SAP Market / Site Lead and local Steering Group if issues are identified with effectiveness of knowledge transfer on the project approach / activities to be undertaken by site team resources.
- Working with and coaching the SAP Market / Site Lead to identify and launch any additional work packages required to deliver the site deployment. Where agreed with the SAP Market / Site Lead take responsibility for shaping and driving specific work packages to deliver in line with the overall site deployment plan.
- Delivery of several (at least 2) successful system cutovers for "whole site" deployments - SAP based, End to End.
- Extensive project management experience gained on system / business change projects.
- Understanding of the key project phases for site deployment of an ERP solution.
- Leadership for significant test phases as part of an ERP implementation eg. User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience of managing stakeholders at all levels across a business unit.
- Ability to influence individuals outside own reporting lines.
- Understanding of key business processes within the scope of the deployment - not as SME but generic process knowledge
- Excellent English and Thai language skills both verbal and written.
- Preferably having excellent language skills for local site language both verbal and written.
- Organised and methodical in general approach to work.
- Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, highly organised, and be able to easily interface and collaborate with a diverse group of individuals - having a "can-do" approach and style of operation.
- Determined and resilient to identify resolutions to issues within own span of control.
- Calm under pressure, action orientated, organised and disciplined.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.