About Our Client
Our client is one of the large-scale insurance company specifically focusing on digital transformation program. The role will be part of the leadership on transformation program within IT application development & Strategy in APAC Region.
About the Company
- Responsible for overall systems architecture planning
- Design and deliver the high-quality & high traffic web services in both front-end and back-end sides from small to complex scope
- Assist full system and web development lifecycle across define, design, development, implementation and improvement
- Provide insights on new technology trends in internet industries and carry out the implementation
- Implement new technologies and develop technical products in some major projects
- Identify a technical strategy and lead the technical architecture design for each functional area
Skills & experiences required
- At least a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 10 years of application development team management with work experience in system development and production support
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels of leadership/executives.
- Cloud Service experience
- CI/CD hands-on experience
- Ability to present complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing, to audiences at various levels and understandings
- Proven team leadership skills with resource planning, delegating, estimating, prioritizing work and team development via coaching and focused application development
- Experience in the insurance industry and especially in Core insurance products/applications would be an advantage
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.