Our client is seeking an experienced and highly skilled in brand management for a well-known international FMCG company (Personal Care). They are actively looking for Senior Brand Manager to support the business.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Drive business growth and profitability in alignment with company targets.
· Develop strategic plans for assigned portfolios and brands to meet business objectives.
· Translate strategies into comprehensive marketing plans.
· Lead the team in creating impactful marketing plans with actionable steps.
· Ensure successful implementation of approved marketing programs to achieve set objectives.
· Efficiently manage the A&P budget to support business goals.
· Supervise and coach the team to achieve performance targets and enhance their skills.
· Align business objectives with the strategic direction of brands and products.
· Guide the team in translating strategic direction into integrated marketing plans.
· Develop portfolio strategies and implement plans to achieve brand objectives.
· Lead the team and collaborate with cross-functional departments in initiating and managing new product development projects, ensuring timely launches.
· Gain consumer understanding through consumer insights, research, and market visits to capitalize on market opportunities and enhance brand equity.
· Monitor brand expenditures and assess their impact on brand profitability.
· Collaborate closely with internal resources (Sales Team, Trade Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.) to ensure proper management of product and brand activities according to the agreed business plan.
· Manage external resources such as agencies, research companies, and suppliers to align brand activities with objectives.
· Plan, lead, supervise, coach, and motivate subordinate team members to achieve common goals.
· Provide clear guidance on career paths for team members and offer support and motivation to help them improve their skills and reach higher positions in the future.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years of branding management experience in FMCG.
- Excellent leadership, people management, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of financial management, analytical and planning skills
- Excellent communication skill in both written and verbal English and Thai
- THAI NATIONALITY ONLY.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Jaiwattanasawat at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.