Argyll Scott work with a leading multinational e-Commerce platform based in central Bangkok to find a Senior Business Intelligence Manager position. The successful candidate will work closely with the business partner to initiate new ideal and project for the Data Technology
- Utilize the statistic tools to evaluate, analyze and identify trend and patterns of data
- Work closely with the business functions to develop dashboard for providing data insight
- Responsible for proposing, implementing and maintaining full cycle of analytics activities within commercial space in support of business requirements
- Act as a point of contact for the related customer experience and sale experience improvement activities
- Collaborating and coordinating with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors
- Delivery data insight and report to the management team
- At least 5 years' experience in the related fields
- Strong knowledge and experience in SQL databases technology
- Strong skills in BI tools and data warehouse modeling
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Coding skills is a plus eg SQL, Python, PHP, HTML, CSS, etc
- Experience in e-commence business is a plus
- Good English and Thai communication skills
If you interest in the opportunity and would like to find out more details about the position, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.