RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
To support COO Servicing and Transacting in all aspects of the running the office, including approval procesContinueses and working closely with the Retail, Private and Wealth COO office, Regional and country Journey Heads and EA to the COO, S&T to optimise management's diary and travel planning.
Strategy & business performance
- Support COO Servicing and Transacting, Retail Banking in developing, driving and coordinating a consolidated business strategy, and actively participate in supporting strategy implementation; identify and analyse strategic opportunities across the group; identify gaps and actions required to deliver these strategies.
- Closely monitor the development, implementation and performance of business-critical issues
Finance & performance management
- Analyse financial performance, including preparing and monitoring performance scorecard; and project portfolio status
- Prepare presentations for events as required as well as monthly management reports and papers.
Communication, people & governance
- Act as the main contact and information source in the COO, Servicing and Transacting office and wealth managements office, coordinate internal and external lines of communication with corporate affairs colleagues, and monitor communication flow among all parties.
- Craft and execute the broader communications strategy including design and delivery of regular communications
- Spear head various initiatives, such as competitors review, customer surveys feedback-action points, 'my voice' action plans and regulatory follow through, to ensure that the initiatives become embedded
- Co-ordinate with Servicing and Transacting management team, including co-ordination of meetings and papers, agenda formulation, attendance and follow up on actions
- Support COO, Servicing and Transacting and wealth management in their membership of committees and governance meetings
- Every now and then, there are strategic or tactical projects that are impactful for improving cost, service, risk, client experience and the bpm will undertake such project on an as required basis.
Invoice and transaction tracking and management
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Experience of developing strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Group and its businesses and functions
- Ability to lead and control programme and/or project management in the context of a significant amount of change
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
- Experienced in supporting a global group and ability to work in a highly collaborative manner across the network with a wide range stakeholder.
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Good working knowledge of software application
- Numerate and able to understand and analyse financials and other data sets
EA Registration Number: R1879557
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8140