Argyll Scott is partnering exclusively with Cloud Solution Specialist company who held most top clients in Thailand. With an exciting project coming up, they are looking for a strong Senior Cloud Engineer to fill up the gap. If you are looking to grow your career, please reach out to me.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain reusable/modular IaC (infrastructure as a code) using terraform in accordance with best practices.
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with security policy and best practices in cloud security.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Interact with clients, provide cloud support and make recommendations based on client needs.
- Responsible for creating the design, estimate sizing, bill of materials and other related technical documentation as the deliverable for reference and project handover documents.
- Troubleshoot the technical issues and figure out the proper solution to fix them.
- Involve and share ideas in DevSecOps and Cloud-Native Apps architecture designing process with the Manager.
- Research and conduct POC for new technologies. Evaluate for strategic adoption.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or IT-related fields.
- Minimum three years of experience in the field in one of Hyperscaler clouds (AWS or Azure).
- Proficient in Cloud PaaS services (e.g. Managed Kubernetes, Managed Databases, Serverless, API Gateway, Queue, and Messaging) including the best practices and their limitations.
- Proficient in Cloud Well-Architected Framework (WAF).
- Proficient in Terraform.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD systems and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, and container technologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Cloud certificates or related are a plus
- Experience in Client facing business.
- Willing to learn new technologies with a self-learning methodology.
- 100% Work From Anywhere
- Performance Bonus
- Internet allowance
- 14 days annual paid vacation
- Group Health insurance
- Provident Fund
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.