About the client:
Our client is one of the largest dairy companies in the region. They have branches in 38 countries and export to more than one hundred countries worldwide. They supply consumer products, such as milk, yogurt, cheese.
- Value chain/Pricing decision financial support.
- Pre-Post Promo evaluations.
- Trade terms management at customer/channel/category level.
- SKU profitability at customer/country/channel level.
- RGM support - Price , Promo & Assortment.
- Month-end closing of commercial spends in system, based on in market sales and activities.
- Regular MIS reports of Actual vs Budget spending.
- Business case financial support (price/assortment changes, channel mix development etc.)
- New product development (NPDs) & Geographical/channel expansion financial analysis.
- Commercial spends Budgeting and controlling.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial finance within the FMCG industry.
- ERP Knowledge - preferably SAP and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills