My client, an established fintech company in the region is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to join the team in Singapore for regulatory compliance advisory for the payment business.
- Work with the regional Compliance team on new applications and maintenance of licenses for the payment business of the group
- Provide compliance advice to business stakeholders on new and existing business initiatives
- Support the group compliance function in developing Compliance policies and procedures, coordinating with relevant teams in communication with regulators in all compliance matters
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of relevant compliance experience in regulated financial institutions
- Knowledge of fintech,payment systems, money transmitter licensing and stored value licensing and similar legal and regulatory requirements
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Willingness of travel
Please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply for the job.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.