Senior Customer Service Manager
- Respond and complete Client (mostly B2B) inquiries from multiple countries.
- Manage orders, verify products required, availability and coordinate with the cross-function team
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smoothness of the process and that full set of documents.
- Work closely with Sales/ Marketing and Logistics department to keep up to date.
- Lead the customer service team of over 50 headcounts.
- Able to handle the Change management and setting up the KPIs.
The ideal candidate will:
· 8-10 years of work experience in a very high dynamic industry
· Bachelor's Degree in and relevant field
· Expertise in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
· International exposure
· Multi-national exposure
· Good English communication
If you have any further queries, please call Thanwa on 02-1072571 OR Email email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.