Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our client, a Unicorn member start-up firm who is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Data Analyst. If you are interested in online retail industry and have passion in dealing with data, please check out the details below.
- Be responsible of data model requirements, design, and mapping
- Design and improve existing ML or other data science models to align with business requirements
- Analyse data on customer's geographical and economic background, supply chain and demand
- Work collboratively with other talented data scientists, software engineers, and stakeholders
What you ideally have:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with programming language such as Python, R, or SQL
- Experiences in managing data mapping, quality and integrity, data processing performance and the tools such as DataStudio, Tableau
- Good skills in English communication skills
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.