Our client is a renowned player in the consumer industry space with global presence and is currently seeking for a Senior Data Engineer to lead the Data Engineering team of 3-4 members.
- Integrate data from various systems and platforms into the data warehouse.
- Lead the design, build and maintenance of a scalable data pipeline architecture from ingestion to transformation to storage to consumption across various applications
- Secure Data Infrastructure from breach and lapses
- Assist in database performance tuning and data lifecycle management
- Develop and integrate an automated data validation and quality control mechanism throughout the pipeline
- Problem solve complex issues and work to create elegant, simplified solutions
- Degree of a quantitative nature such as Computer Science/Data Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Engineering or relevant experience
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience particularly with BigQuery
- Technical proficiency at least a few of Python, Golang, NodeJS
- Experience in SQL, Data Modelling and Data Warehouse structures
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and cross functional stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Databases on Cloud Services is a strong plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.