Argyll Scott is working with a marketing and business performance consulting firm to find their new young and talented senior data engineer to join their team. If you are looking for a job with a great team that allows you to work in flexible hours with a competitive package, this is for you!
- Understand the business, complete the design of large data storage
- Design and optimize the high performance offline/real-time data accessing
- Responsible for and organizing large data platform building, data acquisition, processing, transformation, analysis modeling, service integration related components maintenance & development.
- Understand and analyze the characteristics of data mining
- Develop intermediate data layer and corresponding middleware.
- Able to communicate with clients and management team
- Always be up-to-date about data and new technology
- Bachelor/Master degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science.
- 2-3 years platform/big data/development/maintenance experience
- Familiar with the theory about data management/government/security, kerberos/sentry/LDAP experience is highly preferred.
- Familiar with data structure and algorithm, familiar with hadoop/hive/hbase/spark/Map-Reduce and other big data open source architecture.
- Familiar one type of programming language such as Scala/Java/Python
- Understand JVM/Flume/Sqoop/Kafka/Storm, master at least one RDBMS, such as Mysql/Postgre.
- Flexible thinking, sensitive to data, good at communication and cooperation with product managers, data mining engineers and so on.
- Fluency in English reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role with a friendly working environment.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.