Argyll Scott is partnering exclusively with Cloud Solution Specialist company who held most top clients in Thailand. With an exciting project coming up, they are looking for a strong Senior DevSecOps to fill up the gap. If you are looking to grow your career, please reach out to me.
Roles and responsibilities
- Implement automation processes and frameworks for automatic code deployment (CI/CD)
- Create and maintain IaC (infrastructure as a code) which will be developed primarily by using Helm, Terraform, and ansible.
- Implement and operate Kubernetes.
- Supervise junior engineers by providing guidance/suggestions. Ensure that they can complete their tasks on time and meet the expected standard of quality.
- Involve and share ideas in DevSecOps and Cloud-Native Apps architecture designing process with the Manager.
- Research and conduct POC for new technologies. Evaluate for strategic adoption.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Proficient in Github action.
- Proficient in Terraform.
- Experience a good knowledge of other Infrastructure as a Code (IaC), such as CloudFormation, Ansible, etc.
- Familiar with one of the hyper-scaler clouds (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with security scanning tools, e.g. Snyk, Trivy, SonarCloud, SonarQube, or other similar tools.
- Experience in observability tools, for example, EFK stack, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, and container technologies.
- Familiar with performance testing tools and able to integrate with the CI/CD pipeline.
- Familiar with Linux and comfortable working with command-line tools.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in a team-leading position.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.