Our client is a global consumer electronics company who are rapidly expanding across Digital and Transformation.
This role will report to Head of Ecommerce and will manage a small team of 4-6 headcount.
* Must have background from e-commerce marketplace
* Understand data/ promotion strategy
* Have good relationship with market place, and online retailers
* Manage team experience
You will be leading an ecommerce team including e-commerce manager , e-commerce executive and graphic designer.
* Oversee sales performance, commercial campaign and operational excellence for clients on e-marketplaces.
* Coordinate with internal departments or 3rd party to recommend commercial strategy for clients across E-commerce Marketplace (Lazada, Shopee, JD central).
* Conduct performance reviews and prepare reports and with clients and the marketplace on weekly or monthly basis
* Guide and mentor team and quickly equip them with the professional and leadership skills to succeed in managing each of their respective product lines.
* Build team culture and drive continuous improvement in business processes and increase team's overall efficiency.
* Maintain relationship with partners, key stakeholders in E-commerce platforms etc.
If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.