Argyll Scott is hiring for the position of Senior Executive Recruitment (x1 vacancy) for our IT division. We need people who loves a challenge and possess strong interpersonal skills. This is an exciting sales-driven role. Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising and flexible hours; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses and Global incentive. You will also work with some of the world's leading global organisations.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant will gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements. At the same time, you will develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs.
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Whether you have recruitment experience, a strong business to business sales background or strong knowledge of your chosen sector we would be delighted to consider you. We have a track record of hiring industry experts to work as specialist senior recruitment consultants.
- If you are related to Information Technology (Application, Project Management,Software Development, Infrastructure, Digital Transformation or Analytic) with 3 to 5 years' successful experience, we are keen to speak with you!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person for this exciting role.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.