My client is a US Hedge Fund who are looking for a Front Office C#/Java Developer to build and enhance their FX and equity volatility platform.
You will be working in the Front Office on the trading floor with the traders.
Day to Day
- Greenfields development when asked for my the traders using C# or Java (low latency, high performance, multi-threading)
- Work with key stakeholders in both FX and equity volatility
- Gather new requirements as well as understand existing processes
- Use tech to improve the efficiency and automation of these business areas
- Drive the front-to-back development cycle including GUI, analytics, strategy and architectural design for FX and equity volatility
- Experience creating tools and components and analysing positions and risk, pre-trade analysis, strategy development and post-trade processing
- 5+ years experience in Java or C# in a front office/rapid application development space
- System design and architecture experience
- Solid Agile and CI/CD experience
- Understanding of FX and Derivatives would be very helpful but not needed
- English is the only required language (must be very fluent, written and spoken)
- Experience in low latency, high frequency and multi-threading
- Medical and Dental Insurance (Family)
- Life and Business travel insurance
- 20+ days annual leave
- Flexible working conditions
- Big bonus scheme (part of the front office bonus pool)
Next steps are to apply to this role with an updated CV and to schedule a call with me.
Send your CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion