On behalf of our client - a US-based company providing SaaS Payments and Compliance solutions, we're seeking Senior Full Stack Engineers who are ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that's always pushing boundaries. This role is expected to join a small team that uses new technology to solve challenges for both the front-end and back-end architecture, ultimately delivering amazing experiences for global users.
- Work across the full stack, build scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth.
- Develop new features and infrastructure in support of rapid emerging business and project requirements.
- Assume leadership of new projects, from conceptualization to deployment.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, scalability, and maintain high standards for code quality and application design.
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale.
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities.
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development, including design, implementation, and deployment.
- Engage with designers, front-end engineers, and leading back-end engineers to create reliable APIs.
- Collaborate across time zones via Teams, SharePoint, GitHub comments, documents, and attend frequent video conferences.
- At least 5+ years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer, building large-scale software applications.
- Strong experience in building web applications and designing and integrating RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of:
- multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python)
- Developing microservices to support web and mobile applications.
- Multiple databases (e.g. MySQL, CosmosDB), web servers, Kubernetes, containers, and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork, great attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including root cause analysis.
- Experience using TFS for task tracking and source control.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious talents to accelerate their career in a dynamic team. If you are interested, please drop me a line via email@example.com or +84 938 790 578 for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.